Search Engine

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Beat Juventus, Leonardo Parting Gift

VIVAnews - AC Milan coach Leonardo bid farewell to the Rossoneri tifosi topple over Juventus 3-0. Leonardo thank you for your time together during the 13 years that has existed.
Leonardo's has long been devoted to the club's Red Black. Before appointed as coach, the Brazilian man was once a pillar of the Rossoneri when still a player.
"I think everything that can happen in life and we must make a decision at a given time. There is no reason why I underlined the need to take this decision and I thank all the wonderful 13 years there, "said Leonardo to Skysport.
"I never thought would become a coach and was an amazing experience for me. Although now I do not know with my next future, "added Leonardo.
On that occasion, Leonardo also commented on the Milan fans protest directed at President Silvio Berlusconi's Milan. The protests occurred some time after Mr Berlusconi announced the sacking of Leonardo. Fans ask Berlusconi to resign instead.
"I respect the fans to my dismissal related to their establishment. But I'm sure AC Milan will find a solution to the future, "added Leonardo.
As a player, Leonardo joined Milan in 1997. Had returned to Brazil with Sao Paulo and Flamengo club, Leonardo back in 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment