Search Engine

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Michael Owen's goal in Pramusim MU Comeback

VIVAnews - Manchester United striker Michael Owen is confident will be able to participate in a full workout during pramusim after recovering from a hamstring injury.
Owen did not play again after suffering a hamstring injury during Manchester United won the League Cup (Carling Cup) in 2010 by conquering Aston Villa 2-1, last February. Owen injury surgery success, and this year 30 players are now looking at MU pramusim beginning on July 12, 2010.
"The target I can do a full practice with teammates on the first day of practice pramusim," Owen said as quoted by the MU site.
"How embarrassing injury at Wembley. I thought it was only minor injuries, but suddenly deteriorated," continued Owen.
"But in overalls, I'm happy with my first season with United. I am very fit within the first 43 of 44 games," Owen cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment